Friday, October 21, 2011

Summary of Revolution In World Missions


This book is a mission of Gospel of Asia. The book has all about what Dr. K.P. Yohannan. The pages are 1-239. It talks about the history of Gospel of Asia.

I like this book talks about the history of missions. He was from Asia countries. He went to Criswell Bible Institute in Dallas. His mother faithfully prayed and fasted every Friday for three and a half years, asking God to call one of her sons to be a missionary. Her prayer was answered when he began to serve the Lord at the age of 16. He was married to Gisela in 1974. Their children are Daniel and Sarah they went to Gospel of Asia seminary to study. He lived in Eufaula, OK where another pastor friend had offered me some free space to open offices for the mission.

He once settled in Oklahoma, I sought counsel from older Christian leaders, listening eagerly to anyone who would give me advice. He went to Wheaton, Illinois, where I called on almost all the evangelical mission leaders. By the winter of 1980, I was ready to start my first major tour. I bought a budget air ticket that gave me unlimited travel for 21 days-and somehow I managed to make appointments in 18 cities. My itinerary would take me through the Southwest, from Dallas to Los Angeles. On the day of my departure, a terrible winter storm hit the region. All the buses-including the one I planned to take from Eufaula, Oklahoma, to Dallas-were cancelled. Our old Nova had some engine problems, so a neighbor offered to let me use an old pickup truck without a heater. The vehicle looked as if it could not make it to the next town, let alone the six-hour drive to Dallas.

He made to Dallas did his trip there. Here is a history of the author of the book name Dr. K.P. Yohannan said "Is the founder and international director of Gospel for Asia. He is the author of more than 200 books and is also an internationally known speaker and missionary statesman. He and his wife, Gisela, have two grown children, Daniel and Sarah, who both serve the Lord with their families." The website is http://www.gfa.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment